Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bedroom Eyes


Doesn't she just look so snuggly! She loves anything soft and cuddly. Maybe that's why she loves her mommy so much!

5 comments:

Sara said...

What a cutie!!! She is so cute with that little stuffed lamb!! Hope you guys are doing good. Every morning Bree goes through her aunts and uncles and cousins on both sides of the family and she loves to say "llllllyssa"

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! I love that she has a stuffed animal she's attached to.

Jason and Jackie said...

How are you guys? Alyssa is too cute. She's getting bigger too. They grow too fast, don't they. We miss you all! If you're ever in town, let us know. We'll be in Florida during Christmas. :)

Sara said...

I figured this would be a good way to communicate all this info. But we drew names today for christmas and you guys have Andrew and Alyssa has James. We are excited you guys are going to make it out here!!

hatchbatch said...

That picture makes me want to cuddle with her! I am such a "slow poke." I will call you guys with our address.:)