Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Love You!




4 comments:

Sara said...

Bree has just barely stopped asking where "Baby Lyssa" is and then goes on to answer it herself by saying on airplane in Florida! We miss you guys and had so much fun with you. Good luck Benny with this semester!!

Aubrey said...

So fun to see you! It made me miss you so much. I should get my booty out to Florida and escape this freezing cold.

Goodwin Family said...

Leah! I saw your link on Aubrey's blog...hope you don't mind me blog stalking :) Alyssa is too cute! I love her little pony tail. I was looking at pictures of Kenz the other day and how I tried so hard to get any bit of a pony tail or pig tail out of her hair. Girls are so fun! It looks like you're family is doing well!

Amanda said...

Leah! It is so fun to hear from you. Your little girl is so adorable. It sounds like you guys are having fun adventures in Florida. Soak up some sun for me!