Thursday, February 19, 2009

Grandma Jensen

Grandma Jensen always believed that a girl should have at least one sailor dress in her life. So, right after we found out our little peanut was a girl Grandma Jensen went out and bought her a sailor dress. She fought her pain, discomfort and the winter snow to search after a summer sailor dress since she knew we would be in Florida. So this is for you, Grandma! We love you!





8 comments:

hatchbatch said...

She looks adorable! Better watch out that she doesn't sail off into the ocean!

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

Work it girl. She looks so dang cute.

Amanda said...

She is so beautiful!

Sara said...

K I love that the hat is tight on her little head.....it makes me feel a little better about my daughters lovely head!!! She looks so cute in that outfit.....I wish you guys were closer.

hatchbatch said...

Happy Birthday today! I hope you have a great day. Love ya!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Miss Leah! Hope your day was great!

The Clark Family said...

I love the sailor outfit! It is soo cute! Hope you guys are doing well!!

Andrew and Jena said...

oh leah! Alyssa is just so darn cute!! We sure do miss you all here in Utah! How are things going there in Florida?