Take a moment and share in our eternity. We are a family built on a strong foundation of love for our Father in Heaven, our Savior Jesus Christ, and for each other.
We enjoyed the 4th with our friends on the beach. We had a great picnic dinner and watched fireworks up and down the coast. It was amazing! Alyssa loved the bright sky and was sad when the day of fun was over.
My thumb totally would destroy Ben's in a thumb wrestle. Anyways, that wsa a fun day. Kudos to Christina Aguilera for her singing on the blackberry to set the mood on the beach for a great Independence day.
Alyssa is so big. Jason and I can't believe how much she has grown since we saw her last. You guys look like you're doing great. Let us know when you come to utah!
4 comments:
I love all the new posts! Alyssa is growing up so fast. I still haven't checked on that 1/2 marathon, but I need to...soon.
I must say that's 4 really hot dude's. ha ha ha . Tks for all the great food and friendship it was a great 4th. Jimmie
My thumb totally would destroy Ben's in a thumb wrestle. Anyways, that wsa a fun day. Kudos to Christina Aguilera for her singing on the blackberry to set the mood on the beach for a great Independence day.
Alyssa is so big. Jason and I can't believe how much she has grown since we saw her last. You guys look like you're doing great. Let us know when you come to utah!
Post a Comment