Monday, August 17, 2009

Pretty in Pink

Alyssa is growing up so fast. She is a joy to have in our lives. She loves to sing and will cut a rug whenever she hears a beat. She loves to laugh and talk--we call her our grimlin--and hates to keep her bows in (but we are working on that)! Just the other night we were all playing on the couch together and I sat back and watched her. I had a distinct impression that my Mom would have just really loved her. She is everything I could hope for in a child--and more!!


1 comments:

Justin and Tracy said...

Hey you guys! Your little girl is so beautiful. Everytime I see pictures I tell Justin what a little doll she is. I can't believe she is a year old now. Time just flies by. Well, I hope everything is great in Miami. Maybe we will get to see you again soon. We will be Utah for Christmas so if you are in Utah we will have to get together. Take care.