Here we are! Kelsie, Nichole, Angela, me, and Kim. I do NOT look my best and I am ashamed to have the picture up for all to see but I look the same in all of the race photos! I guess I just don't carry 13.1 miles well on my face! (or anywhere else for that matter!!!)
Monday, November 16, 2009
WARNING: terrible pictures ahead!
Here we are! Kelsie, Nichole, Angela, me, and Kim. I do NOT look my best and I am ashamed to have the picture up for all to see but I look the same in all of the race photos! I guess I just don't carry 13.1 miles well on my face! (or anywhere else for that matter!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
woo hoo way to go girls! what an accomplishment. yall are my heroes
Congratulations! That is so great!
Ben! This is Andrew Miner. Callie and I found your blog through the Miami shores ward blog, and we're really excited because we're moving to Miami in June for my residency. Send me an email so we can catch up.
agminer@gmail.com
Post a Comment