I sure love my girl! She is timid, cautious, gentle, and loves to meet new people. She is everything I'm not! We battle daily, we snuggle often, and we laugh every chance we get. I couldn't ask for a better person to share my days with!

Alyssa and I have spent most afternoons at the park lately. She doesn't like to adventure much at the playground which means we spend a lot of time standing around WATCHING the other kids play. So I have made it my goal to help her learn the joy that can come from swinging, sliding, and even climbing! It is a slow but worth while process! I love you my little nervous mouse!


3 comments:
I was just thinking today how mild she is. LUCKY!!! :)
Live it up though - it's so nice just having one and being able to focus on them and love everything about it.
Sure miss you guys, I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment