Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ugly Side of Pregnancy

Can you believe this happens to human skin? I'm just lucky I haven't gotten any stretch marks and my button doens't pop out---just goes flat.
I literally have ONE picture of me pregnant with Alyssa because I just hate the camera that much. But I have been made to feel a little bad about that so I decided to have and post a few prego pictures. I'm coming up on my 7th month of pregnancy and doing great. I hate being pregnant but I have nothing to really complain about so I try to keep my mouth shut. A few really fun things about pregnancy: Feeling my little "thumper" move. He is becoming really active and stays awake longer and more often through out the day. Just this morning Ben was feeling him wake up and said "he just wants to bust out of there, doesn't he?". I am also enjoying eating a few long lost favorites like toaster struddle, chocolate ice cream, and caffeine free diet pepsi.\, and sugar cereal. At any given time of the day if you ask what sounds good I will mention one of those things. These are things I don't eat when I'm not pregnant because big bellies only belong on maternal women! And the final thing, is having Alyssa pat and kiss my belly and tell baby "morning" or "sorry" when she is a little rough with my round belly.




1 comments:

Amanda said...

You look great! Love the open potty chair in the background...=)