Saturday, July 23, 2011

Utah!

"Get 'er Done!" We went to the Spanish Fork Rodeo and it was AWESOME! I have never been to a rodeo but have always wanted to so I was thrilled when Nana and Papa (Ben's parents) got the whole family tickets. Alyssa loved all the the treats and cousins and liked seeing the horses and sheep. Jax stayed the evening with my brother Christian and we are so thankful to have family near by!


I found Jax haning out of his crib the other morning. So cute! He is growing up so fast. He has two teeth now and eats, eats, eats.
oops, this picture got turned around but this is Ben and Alyssa fising on the provo river.
Bree and Jax

Alyssa, Bree and Ally.



Alyssa turned 3!!!!! We had a big birthday party for her with our two families. It was such a fun day and we are just thrilled with our sweet three year old!


Yep. I got rid of my blonde hair and is trying it natural for a while. We will see how long I last!

4 comments:

Carrie Richins said...

My thoughts:
* So glad you guys are having fun!
* We miss you like crazy.
* Happy happy birthday, sweet Lyssie!
* Jax looks so grown up!! No fair.
* Leah, you are a knockout. I LOVE your hair!!!

Jen I said...

Phew, glad I wasn't responsible this time. :) Of course you're always gorgeous.

Mike & Britt said...

So nice to have family around right! Looks like tons of fun! LOVE the hair, so beautiful! :) sure miss you guys. Have fun! Love ya!

nikki said...

I love your hair dark! You look so tiny too. Way to go! Good to see you all, we miss you!!