Sorry I haven't posted anything in awhile. Our internet hasn't been working so I'm posting from the library right now. I will add some pictures soon. But in the mean time here is a little update: Ben finished mid-terms and is winding up for the winding down of the semester. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving and a short break. Alyssa recently had a check up and we discovered that we have a freaky baby! She is in the 75th percentile for height! What?!! Well I guess that means that we are still wondering who this baby's mother is! She loves to reach for food and enjoys feeding herself. She loves her cereal and is getting ready for some veggies but mommy wants to wait a little while longer. The doctor suggested trying it but maybe that will be her christmas present!! We are loving the warm weather. 85 today with clear skies and a gentle breeze. That's my kind of weather.
I have been fine. I am enjoying my new callings in church and continue to enjoy running/walking and spending time at the beach.
I have missed my mother terribly lately and am moving towards the holidays with some sadness and longing. I look forward to seeing all the rest of my family and yearn for the smiles, hugs, and friendship that my family brings to me. I don't know why I am sharing this other than sometimes it feels good to say it out loud.
We sure love you all and can't wait to visit with you soon!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment