Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged to list 6 odd things bout myself, so here we go!

1. I have to sleep on the right side of the bed (my right). I also need the alarm clock to be on my side.
2. I pile all of the clothes that need to be hung up while folding laundry. Then I put them back in the basket and hang them up the next day. Don't ask why, it is what it is.
3. I hate to wash silverware and will sometimes do all the dishes but leave the silverware in the sink and hope the dish fairy does them.
4.I don't return food to the store. Doesn' matter how rotten it may be. Food is a gamble and we all take that risk.
5. I leave puddles, at least that is what my mom called them. They are just little piles of my stuff laying around the house. For example, shoes and mail on the bathroom sink counter.
6. my favorite thing to eat for breakfast is dessert. Well, for any meal, really.

0 comments: