Sorry that some of the pictures are skewed. My brain can't figure out how to fix it. Alyssa discovered the joy of gum while Stephanie was here. She and Alyssa battled each time the pack of gum made an appearance. Here they are sharing in the chewy goodness!Thursday, October 22, 2009
Fun in the Sun
Sorry that some of the pictures are skewed. My brain can't figure out how to fix it. Alyssa discovered the joy of gum while Stephanie was here. She and Alyssa battled each time the pack of gum made an appearance. Here they are sharing in the chewy goodness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Your baby girl is so cute and she is getting so big! I am pretty envious of where you live - I hate the cold and snow. I miss living close to the beach! Dip your toes in the ocean for me. =)
Alyssa is so adorable! I am glad your sis came to visit. I am wishing we could be on your beaches too!
Post a Comment