Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pre-Primary Program


Headed out the door to our Primary Program! This was the before picture and the after picture would be of Alyssa alseep in her crib, Ben asleep on the couch watching football, and me asleep in bed with a book on my chest. We were all tuckered out! The program was beautiful and the children were amazing! The spirit was strong in the chapel and you could hear a pin drop throughout the entire program. In fact, I think we had help from the heavenly choir of angels because the songs were so vibrant and lovely. I was shocked! Not because our primary isn't capable--but because we were few in numbers and half of the primary only knew the songs in Spanish. But they sang with all their hearts (in English!). Today was a testimony builder. How easily we forget that ALL things are possible when we invite the Lord into our lives!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh Leah I'm so glad it went so well, YEAH!!! Bet you are just thrilled to not have to worry about that anymore

Megan said...

Leah you are the best primary president. You are so good with those kids and they really did so well yesterday! I think things turned out wonderful. I also think you ended the program beautifully with your story. From my view, there were not many dry eyes in the congregations. Thank you for all your hard work!