Tuesday, January 5, 2010

BRRRRR!

A cold front came through over the last couple of days. It has been like 40 degrees when I go running at 9am. I know that most places in the US are actually "cold" but these temps here in tropical Miami might as well be below 0. Alyssa doesn't have any winter clothes so I did the best I could to layer her up so that she doesn't freeze during the run. Yes, she is wearing footy pajamas, flower pants, hoody sweater, and hooded rain jacket. I topped this outfit off with shoes and a blanket to snuggle her in the jogger. Even with all that she has the sniffles and a red nose!! Tonight it is supposed to freeze--can you believe it? It was like 80 degrees last week!


2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I've been thinking about you all week hearing about the cold. Hopefully you're not freezing your buns off.

Amanda and Steve said...

It's been "cold" here, too. Actually it really was - 25 degrees at night! But I hear it's warming up, starting with you guys and coming up to us. p.s. Your little girl is so cute!