Ben and I were recently thinking back on when Alyssa was a tiny baby. She was so sweet and beautiful! We are truly blessed to have her in our life. It is amazing to watch her grow and develope and still keep the same personality she had from day one. Amazing! It allows me to have a small idea of the love our Heavenly Father has for us. To love a child even when she does wrong and to feel pride in her smallest accomplishment. To worry night after night for her well being. To strive to teach, to watch her struggle, and cry with her, to laugh with her and to desire that she remain with you forever. Perhaps parenthood is the strongest way I feel of my Heavenly Father's love for me. He allows me to learn of Him by experiencing a sliver of what He feels for each and every one of us. For this I will be eternally grateful.Friday, January 29, 2010
Remember when...
Ben and I were recently thinking back on when Alyssa was a tiny baby. She was so sweet and beautiful! We are truly blessed to have her in our life. It is amazing to watch her grow and develope and still keep the same personality she had from day one. Amazing! It allows me to have a small idea of the love our Heavenly Father has for us. To love a child even when she does wrong and to feel pride in her smallest accomplishment. To worry night after night for her well being. To strive to teach, to watch her struggle, and cry with her, to laugh with her and to desire that she remain with you forever. Perhaps parenthood is the strongest way I feel of my Heavenly Father's love for me. He allows me to learn of Him by experiencing a sliver of what He feels for each and every one of us. For this I will be eternally grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I can't believe her hair was so dark then for how light it is now!
Um k so I started laughing out loud at the post about Ben teaching her that burping and tooting is something to laugh at!!! Seriously I am still laughing. It was so funny growing up with him because no matter how hard he tried to deny that it wasn't him that tooted he would just start laughing and give it away, so I had this distinct picture of Ben sitting on the couch with the remote on his shoulder and just lets one go and I can see Alyssa with her big brown eyes look up at him and he just starts laughing!!! Oh you are a patient woman Leah
~Ben you are so great! You have so many great qualities! It is great that you are teaching Alyssa to enjoy life!~ I really can't believe how she is growing up. Are you ready for the Supa-bowl?
That was beautifully said Leah. She is such a doll.
Post a Comment