Sunday, March 14, 2010

WICKED!

Sadly, Ben stayed home with Alyssa this time around. He was so generous to volunteer his time so that I could enjoy a show I have wanted to see for YEARS!!! It was sooo wonderful and one of the best birthday presents I have ever gotten!
Here Nichole, Genie and myself are after the show! All smiles and delightful butterflies after an amazing performance!

The seats were nice and high :)! But I could see all I wanted to see and was mesmerized the entire time!


Just waiting for the show to start! Nichole and Jimmie were good enough to find the tickets online and shared the fun with us!!



Alyssa was not thrilled that I got to get all dressed and ready but she had to stay in her PJs and stay home with Dad. But he promised an excited day for her and true to his word they had a wonderful time playing at the park, seeing the fishies, and shopping (for my Birthday!). So when I came home from a fantastic time in the city I found four pairs of brand spanking new shoes! They are just wonderful and I got tons of compliments on the pair I wore today to church! Thanks Ben and Alyssa!!!




4 comments:

Jen I said...

I'm cracking up seeing that picture of what looks like three hot blond Utah Mormon girls in the middle of downtown Miami! You had to have stuck out. I mean, you have so many clothes on for one thing....

Aubrey said...

So Fun! I love Wicked. Can't wait to see you this week.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Miss Leah!

Sharon said...

happy "late" Birthday!!