
Alyssa and Audrey are about the same age and are dear friends. Alyssa is always asking to "play with Aussie" and so I try to invite her over often enough to not let the constant begging for "Aussie" drive me crazy. We see sweet Audrey every morning when we go walking but apparently sharing snacks and toys across the strollers isn't enough. This particular day, Audrey showed up in an outfit that Alyssa owns also. She saw Audrey's "fishie shirt" and insisted on putting hers on too. So they were twiners!

The only candid shot I got. So cute, both are very interested in Princess movies and basically anything that deals with a pricess. Here they were chill'n while watching Beauty and the Beast.


MONKEYS
2 comments:
Those pics are so cute! Audrey loves her "Lyssie", too. This morning she put Moose in the stroller, slid her feet into my shoes and informed me that she was going running with Lyssie, and she talks all the time about playing at Lyssie's house. I'm so glad they're such great friends!
Cute girlies! Happy Thanksgiving! Love you guys!
Post a Comment