Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Beach Friends

We haven't been to the beach in months! I know, can you believe it? Between the terribly hot weather, my ever growing body, and the internal heater I am creating inside I just haven't been in the mood to sweat on the sandy beach. But we finally returned. It was a stormy morning with lots of dark clouds and a rough sea but it turned out to be a really fun beach day!
Alyssa, considering the universe.

Look at these two princesses. Both with their paddle boards, floaties, and determination NOT to enter the water. Alyssa actually really wanted to get in but she won't without me. Smart girl!


I found this abandoned "Nemo" kick board at our pool earlier this summer and it has been Alyssa's pool and beach companion since. I love being the "finder and keeper"








1 comments:

Amanda said...

Stick your toe in the ocean for me...I miss it so much!