Saturday, August 21, 2010

BABY BOY

For those of you who don't know already, we are expecting a new baby!!! I found out that i am officially due the second week of January. They had suspected earlier on that I was a couple weeks further along because of my measurements but my Sonogram on Thursday proved otherwise. So, I will just do my best to get this baby here before Ben starts Spring semester! But this little boy looks healthly and strong and is very much a BOY! I couldn't be more surprised since I really felt strongly it was a girl. HMMM, guess "mother's intuition" doesn't work with gender predictions! Can't wait to meet you our sweet baby boy!

3 comments:

Jen I said...

LUCKY!! So nice to have one of each!

Ashley said...

That is so exciting, congratulations!

Andrew and Jena said...

so exciting!!! congrats leah!! :) you should shoot for january 10, thats my birthday! :)