Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Home Sweet Home


We were showered, dressed, packed, and ready to leave the hospital Tuesday morning by 8:30 but I didn't actually get to leave until around 1:30. Just sat twiddling my thumbs and Jax slept and ate. But we made it home eventually and it has been so great to have the family together again!




9 comments:

Aubrey said...

Congratulations! He is so cute and you look great.

Geoff and Bets said...

hooray! wish i could have seen that handsome head of hair for myself. soon...

Jimmie-Nichole-Koa-Becks said...

Leah, he is so cute, I can't wait until I am not sick and more and come hold that sweet baby boy.

Amanda said...

Congratulations! He is darling! Glad you are all well...

Andrew and Jena said...

oh leah and ben... he is adorable!!! :) Can't wait to meet our new little nephew!!

Jen I said...

He is so stinking cute! I love all the dark hair - that's how Cash was, although your's looks like he already has a hair style too! Congrats again! He's beautiful! And seriously, can I borrow your body after I have my baby? I do NOT bounce right back!

erin said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys! Love, Erin (Ben's cousin)

hatchbatch said...

What a handsome little guy! We are so glad that all went well and that Jaxton and Mom are doing well. We love and miss you guys.

Jason and Jackie said...

Oh, what a cute little boy. We are so excited for you guys! We are glad to hear that you all are doing well. We can't wait to see you (and your darling children) during the summer!