
Alyssa has come to love Jaxton. She remains pretty hands-off which is a great blessing to me but she loves to sit or lay with him on the floor and chit chat or just watch him. She looks for him every morning and after nap time. She even noticed (about 7 minutes into the drive) that the baby wasn't in the car with us. "oh no mommie! where baby jax?" Fortunetly I hadn't forgotten him but rather Ben had stayed home with him. Her reminder would have been very helpful if only she had noticed a bit sooner.



Narcolepsie. Yes, I think there is something wrong with him. I had put him down so I could drop Alyssa off to bed for nap. 5 seconds later I find him like this. This is not the only example. He could be screaming, screaming, screaming, then silence. Often time with his hands in the very high guard he was displaying when crying. Such a silly boy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment