Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What cute Kids!

I just love this picture. Alyssa and Ben came to visit a couple of times on Monday including a "Celebration Dinner" that the hospital provides. It included steak, shrimp, sides, chocolate cake, and martinellie's cider. It was a sweet thought and Alyssa loved the "chicken" which is what she calls all meat. Hospital rooms are a 2 year old's dream house, well at least our 2 yr old's. She was a maniac with all of the buttons to push beds to climb on, and of course a new brother to snuggle!





Proud Mama! I feel GREAT! I just bounced right back and was ready to leave that same night but Florida hospitals make you stay 48 hours. I thought 24 hrs was a long time in Utah! I told my OB Dr today as he was discharging me that I haven't had so much down time in my whole life...and I was STIR CRAZY!!!!



0 comments: