Take a moment and share in our eternity. We are a family built on a strong foundation of love for our Father in Heaven, our Savior Jesus Christ, and for each other.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
We took a drive up to Boca Raton where there is this great free park. We had a blast at the Science workshop!
Alyssa was scared to death to take a ride but in the end she loved it and begged to do it again. We rode a second time and she wanted a third but we kept the joy at two times around!
I was actually just thinking today that I need to call you. Sounds like life with 2 kids is keeping you pretty busy. I'm excited you're coming back so soon!
1 comments:
I was actually just thinking today that I need to call you. Sounds like life with 2 kids is keeping you pretty busy. I'm excited you're coming back so soon!
Post a Comment